Edmundo Rosales, MD
Board Certified - Internal Medicine
- Undergraduate: University of Southern California, 1970-1971 University of Texas at El Paso, 1971-1974
- Medical School: UCLA School of Medicine, 1974-1978
- Internship: Internal Medicine, LAC-USC County General Hospital, 1978-1979
- Residency: Internal Medicine, LAC-USC County General Hospital, 1979-1981
- Chief Residency: Internal Medicine, LAC-USC County General Hospital, 1981-1982
About Dr. Rosales
Dr. Edmundo Rosales is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. A native of El Paso, Dr. Rosales is a graduate of the University of Texas at El Paso. He graduated from the UCLA School of Medicine and completed his residency and chief residencies at the LAC USC County General Hospital in Los Angeles, where he also served as an Associate Clinical Professor of Internal Medicine.
Fluent in English and Spanish, he has dedicated his years of practice to delivering care focused not only on the treatment of acute disease processes, but also in educating his patients as to the importance of a preventive health care approach.
During his career, he has been recognized as a leader in the medical communities in which he has served, and has often be referred to as a doctor’s doctor. He has also endeavored to provide for the less fortunate, earning him an American Red Cross Oregon Trail Chapter “Medical Hero” award for his work in spearheading the formation of a coalition of health systems, government agencies, physician groups and pharmaceutical companies in providing free healthcare for the underserved and uninsured.
Dr. Rosales now happily returns home to his El Paso community family.
- Lipid disorders
- Preventive Medicine