Irma Hernandez, FNP-C
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology – University of Texas at El Paso
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Cum Laude – University of Texas at El Paso
- Master of Science in Nursing – Texas Tech University Health Science Center – Lubbock, TX
Irma Hernandez is a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with Providence Medical Partners in Horizon. Prior to joining Providence Medical Partners, Irma spent nearly 7 years as a Registered Nurse in El Paso, both in the Emergency Room and an endoscopy center. She has also spent the past 12 years as a Clinical Research Assistant, Senior CRA, Senior Study Coordinator, and Senior Research Coordinator for research companies in El Paso and South Carolina. Irma chose to pursue her Masters in Nursing, which she received in 2017, followed by her Nurse Practitioner license and certification.
Irma has experience with children, as well as adults, in a variety of settings. She is a caring and enthusiastic practitioner whose commitment to quality patient care is foremost on her mind as she sees and evaluates her patients.
Ms. Hernandez is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Acute and Chronic Illnesses
- Annual Exams, Well Woman Exams
- Preventive Care
- Childhood and Adult Immunizations
- Adolescent Medicine & Sports Physicals
- Medicare Annual Physicals
- Allergy & Asthma Management
- Diabetes, Hypertension & Cholesterol Management