Luis Guerra, MD
Patient Satisfaction Survey
Dr. Luis Guerra is a caring and compassionate internist and geriatrician committed to helping his patients enjoy a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Guerra is fluent in English and Spanish, and has been a part of the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center faculty since 1994, helping to shape the physicians of tomorrow. Dr. Guerra has been practicing in El Paso since 1989, after completing his residency training at Texas Tech University Health Science Center.
Dr. Guerra is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Fellowship: Development Fellowship, Michigan State University
- Residency: Texas Tech University Health Science Center, El Paso, TX
- Medical School: Ponce Medical School, Ponce, Puerto Rico
- American College of Physicians
- American Heart Association
- El Paso Diabetes Association
- Association of Hospice Physicians