Nazish Shafi, MD
Dr. Nazish Shafi is a board certified Family Medicine physician with Providence Medical Partners. She is a native of New York and speaks three languages fluently: English, Urdu and Hindi.
Dr. Shafi is a caring and detail oriented physician whose approach to medicine and treating patients is a healthy balance of evidence-based medicine, her background as both a cardiac technician and a pharmacy technician, and years of volunteering both in her native New York and in the West Indies during her time in medical school.
Dr. Shafi believes that every patient should be heard and a good treatment plan for chronic illnesses begins with listening to her patients.
- Medical School: Ross University School of Medicine
- Residency: Albany Medical Center Family Medicine Residency
- Acute Illnesses
- Chronic Disease Management
- Annual Physicals - School
- Medicare Annual Physicals
- Well woman exams
- Immunizations - Adults and children
- Diabetes, Hypertension & Cholesterol Management